Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Seducing Sarah V.1 - The Madame X School of Sex

Dear Reader,

You have been accepted into the freshman class of The Madame X School of Sex. To facilitate your smooth transition into the program, I've arranged for you to shadow one of our newest students, Sarah Caldwell.

Madame X has personally crafted a unique curriculum to address Sarah's needs. If Sarah can keep her hands off her instructor, Master Q, long enough to learn anything, that is.

So pull up a chair and get comfortable. You're not the one in the hot seat.

Yet.


Sincerely,

Jinx Jamison

P.S. Please be advised that you might be exposed to voyeurism, exhibitionism,
oral sex used as punishment and bad girls being spanked by the
principal.





SUMMARY

Ever since her fiance left her, Sarah Caldwell has led an unremarkable life. She goes to work, she pays her taxes and she always separates the whites from the colors. The most exciting thing in her life is fantasizing about her hunky boss Quinn Sanders, who has no idea how she feels.

All she wants is the chance to do something exciting. Anything to prove she's not as sexually inept as her former fiancé made her feel.

When Quinn Sanders gets a call from an old friend, the last thing he expects to hear is that his paralegal Sarah has signed up for sex school. He left his life as Master Q behind for a reason and once vowed to never set foot in the Madame X School again.

But he's lusted after Sarah for years and if sex education is what she needs...

Master Q is about to come out of retirement.




Available at the following sites:

Amazon (Kindle)

B&N (Nook)
All Romance Ebooks (ARe)

5 comments:

  1. Read all three books in the Madame X series and enjoyed them. I would love to read more about where things go with Jackson and Madame X, that little B-Day gift she gave to Jackson what a tease. You were wrong for teasing like that, leaving thangs out LOL. I think it would make for interesting reading if he were to tell his true feelings to Madame X. I am also curious to know what possessed Q to help develop the school and why he left and what really happened between and Raina. You are probably working on that now as I type, so please don't keep me in suspense too long, looking forward to reading more of the Madame X Series. Have a very Naughty Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love what I have read of this series so far! I really like the story as much as the naughty bits, I just wish the book was longer and the story/characters more developed. I was super disappointed when I got to the last page, it felt a little rushed and I just didn't want to stop reading...ever! CANNOT wait for your next installment in the series! By the way, Taken by the Boss was pretty great and I definitely want to read more there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi how/where can I get these book from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't seem to find these books anywhere, and after reading stolen I want to read them so very badly! Where can I find them? :D

    ReplyDelete